| Shriekfest Horror/SciFi Film Festival & Screenplay Competition|
Sylmar, CA 91392
|Contact: ||Denise Gossett, Festival Director|
|Description: ||A festival celebrating the Horror/Thriller and Sci-fi/Fantasy genres!|
|Eligibility: ||Open to everyone|
|Entry Fee: ||$45-$65 (late)|
|Type: || Screenplay, Short Screenplay, TV Scripts|
|Promotes: || Specific Genres|
|Originates From: ||United States|
|Sponsored By: ||Other|
|Start Date: ||1/1/2020|
|Submission Deadlines: ||7/1/2020|
|Winners Announced: ||October 2020|
|Year of Origin: ||2001|
|Rules: ||1. Please select only ONE SUBMISSION CATEGORY per project.|
2. All films MUST BE submitted via ONLINE screeners
3. NO Premiere Status required.
4. Films can have a distribution deal, but should not be available online
5. Foreign films (in their original language) must be presented with English language subtitles.
6. Shriekfest does not pay screening fees.
|Prizes and Awards: ||Trophies, etc|
|More: ||If you would like 3 pages of script coverage by a script doctor, please add $70.00 to your entry fee.|
These fees may be paid by check, money order, or travelers checks payable to: Shriekfest Film Festival
or you may pay with credit card using PayPal After you open your free account hit send money and type in this
email@example.com. Please note: If you are paying with PayPal you must add $3.00 to your entry amount to pay for PayPal's fee.