| Shore Scripts Feature Screenplay Contest|
171 Pier Avenue, #145
Santa Monica, CA 90405-5363
|Description: ||Our Feature Contest is geared towards discovering new screenwriters looking to gain representation with a manager or agent, sell their screenplay, and get hired on writing assignments. In addition to the cash prizes, our Grand Prize Winner will win a call with ROBERTO BENTIVEGNA – the BAFTA-nominated screenwriter of HOUSE OF GUCCI where they can discuss their script and screenwriting career next steps. Plus, every writer who enters will receive a FREE 18 Page booklet on HOW TO GET YOUR SCREENPLAY PRODUCED.|
|Objective: ||$6,500 in Cash Prizes + Industry Meetings. For screenwriters looking to gain representation with a manager or agent, meet industry professionals, and sell their screenplay. We've helped launch the careers of 100+ Writers, including deals with Sony, Blumhouse, Film4, and Hulu. |
|Eligibility: ||Anyone, anywhere. |
|Entry Fee: ||$45 to $65|
|Type: || Screenplay|
|Originates From: ||United States|
|Sponsored By: ||Production Company|
|Start Date: ||4/3/2023|
|Submission Deadlines: ||8/31/2023|
|Winners Announced: ||December 05, 2023|
|Year of Origin: ||2012|
|Rules: ||Feature scripts should be within 80-120 Pages.|
ALL THE INFO: https://www.shorescripts.com/feature/
Dates & Fees:
Opening Date - April 03, 2023
Early Deadline - June 23, 2023
Regular Deadline - July 31, 2023
Final Deadline - August 31, 2022
October 25, 2023
November 10, 2023
December 05, 2023
Winners & Runners Up Announced
RULES, FAQ & MORE INFO CAN BE SEEN HERE: https://www.shorescripts.com/rules-faq/#f-rules
|Prizes and Awards: ||* Grand Prize Winner - $5,000 in cash and discuss their script and career next steps with ROBERTO BENTIVEGNA – the BAFTA-nominated screenwriter of HOUSE OF GUCCI. |
* 2nd place winner - $1000.
* 3rd place winner $500.
* Each of our 3 Winners will be offered industry meetings with Hollywood Agents and Managers specially selected from our Industry Roster and receive writing career development from Shore Scripts’ Writer Development Program.
* And receive a Free Screenwriting Book of their choice from Michael Wiese Productions.
* PLUS, our Grand Prize Winner will also receive a FREE 1-Year Pro Raindance Membership.
* Top 20 Winners - Your script will be sent out to our Judges, Industry Roster & Directors.
Over 300 Production Companies, Agents, Managers & Directors are signed up to read this year’s best scripts.
And be offered Industry Meetings with industry execs from our Roster, which includes BLUMHOUSE, ANONYMOUS CONTENT, GERSH, NUMBER 9 FILMS, VERVE & many more.
|More: ||THE 2023 JUDGES PANEL includes.|
- Mark Montgomery, Producer – HOTEL MUMBAI, THE MAN WHO KNEW INFINITY, DAMASCUS COVER.
- Kate Dickie, Actress & Producer – GAME OF THRONES, PROMETHEUS, SMALL AXE.
- Patrick Lussier, Writer, Editor & Director – SCREAM, HALLOWEEN H20, TERMINATOR GENISYS.
- Mitchell Altieri, Writer, Director & Producer – THE HAMILTONS, THE NIGHT WATCHMEN, RAISED BY WOLVES.
See the full list of our Judges here - http://www.shorescripts.com/judges/
Following each contest, we begin the process of sending scripts to our Industry Roster. You don’t need to be one of our winners to have your script sent out. We will always consult with you before we send out your work. Shore Scripts never claims any rights over a writer’s work.
Take a look at our previous winners and see how placing in Shore Scripts contests can kick-start your screenwriting career: https://www.shorescripts.com/success-stories/