| Shore Scripts Short Film Fund|
171 Pier Avenue, #145
Santa Monica, 90405-5363
|Description: ||The Shore Scripts Short Film Fund offers an opportunity for emerging screenwriters and filmmakers to have their short film financed and produced.|
|Objective: ||DISCOVERING THE BEST NEW SCREENWRITING TALENT FROM AROUND THE WORLD|
The Shore Scripts Short Film Fund offers you an opportunity to have your short film script financed and produced.
14 Industry Award-Winning Judges will decide this year’s Grand Prize Winner(s).
2020’s Fund will award production financing for at least one short film with an allocated budget of up to $15,000 per project, with a minimum budget of $10,000. Our sponsor ARRI Rental will provide free production equipment rental for the duration of the production.
The Fund welcomes submissions from screenwriters and filmmakers from around the world.
We accept short scripts, animations, web-series, and proof-of-concept shorts for TV pilots and features.
Screenplays must be in English; however, the production can be filmed in any country.
We can offer end-to-end support from script development to post-production and promotion.
Our previous Fund winners have had their films screened at Tribeca, BFI London Film Festival, Austin, Edinburgh, Encounters, and LSFF.
PLUS, every writer who enters receives an 18-page booklet on HOW TO GET YOUR SCREENPLAY PRODUCED.
Dates & Fees
Opening Date - January 15, 2020
Early Deadline - February 29, 2020
Regular Deadline - March 31, 2020
Final Deadline - May 2, 2020
May 26, 2020
June 6, 2020
|Eligibility: ||All, Anywhere|
|Entry Fee: ||$40-$50|
|Type: || Short Screenplay|
|Originates From: ||United States|
|Sponsored By: ||Production Company|
|Start Date: ||1/15/2020|
|Submission Deadlines: ||5/2/2020|
|Winners Announced: ||6th June 2020|
|Year of Origin: ||2016|
|Rules: ||RULES, FAQ’s & MORE INFO CAN BE SEEN HERE: http://www.shorescripts.com/|
|Prizes and Awards: ||- Our Grand Prize winner(s) will receive a production budget of up to $15,000, with a minimum budget of $10,000.|
- The resulting short film will be sent to our Judges, Industry and Directors Roster. That’s over 200 of the best people working in the industry who will see your work.
- ARRI Rental will provide free camera rental equipment for the duration of the shoot.
- PLUS, our Grand Prize Winner will also receive a FREE Pass to the RAINDANCE FILM FESTIVAL, LONDON, and a Free copy of Final Draft.
- Top 5 Finalists will also receive an exclusive feedback report from one of our Short Judges with suggestions on how you can further develop your screenplay and a Free copy of Final Draft.
- Top 15 Finalists - Your script will be sent to our Judges, Directors & specially chosen members of our Industry Roster AND you will receive FREE access to our Ultimate Screenwriting Course led by former UCLA Head of Screenwriting, Richard Walter.
|More: ||TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PREVIOUS WINNERS FILMS HERE:|